Home | My profile | Registration | Log out | Login
Friday, 2024-04-19, 12:28 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
ƒatality ƒorum§ » FPS Public Gaming Forum » FPS Game Recruiting » Looking for some action
Looking for some action
silentmurdurerDate: Sunday, 2011-04-03, 1:10 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Game name: Silentmurdurer (spelt incorrectly)
Ventrilo:
Xfire: silentmurdurer
Recent Clans: Sole asylum (5 years ago?, spearhead rifles only tdm obj etc.), couple of MOHAA sniper/rifles only, couple of COD4 bolts only or regular matches for TWL and CAL.
Refrence: I saw TwistedChick? posted on here, she joined my old clan when I was a top line player.
Anything else you would like us to know: Want to get back into spearhead rifles only, I really enjoyed it before and I hope you guys are looking for some one new to play around with.

How often do you guys find scrims, is it fairly active here? Typical scrim nights are when and what time? Lol please if you dont mind just fill me in.

Its not like i think I have a spot here, but im curious to what you guys do. Hopefully you guys like me enough to play with me lol.

Murdurer

Message edited by silentmurdurer - Sunday, 2011-04-03, 1:10 AM

Heather[FL]Date: Thursday, 2011-04-21, 9:48 PM | Message # 2
[-F-]Admin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Were back in action with a server we do mixed gametypes 3rd FT & OBJ rifles only we was not active for a little bit so sorry for the late post back to ya if ur still interested talk to me or join us in vent =).
add me on xfire -- heather87ea cant seem to find yours

"& i can Die now, Rebirth Mother Fucker Hop up in my spaceship & leave earth motherfucker"

ƒatality ƒorum§ » FPS Public Gaming Forum » FPS Game Recruiting » Looking for some action
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: