[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
ƒatality ƒorum§ » FPS Public Gaming Forum » General » Tornado! :O
Tornado! :O
MetallifanDate: Friday, 2010-09-17, 8:47 AM | Message # 1
Group: Members
Awards: 1
If you were wondering why I was nowhere to be found, it's because a tornado hit my small rural town yesterday. At about 5:25, the tornado sirens went off and my sister and I got in the basement with the dog. About 30 seconds after that our power went out. We could hear the wind and rain hitting our house, but the tornado itself touched down about 5 miles from us at an Ohio State University agricultural campus. Many of the barns and greenhouses there were destroyed. Our little town was famous for a day. No injuries. Our power came back on around 12:30 last night. About 23,000 people in central Ohio without power still today. School was called off for a few districts, including mine, because of the lack of power. The link below is a video of the campus that was hit. There were also a few other towns hit by the tornado. I saw some gnarly pictures posted on Facebook this morning. I'm glad it didn't hit us. Even though I know that the Metallivan would scare the hell out of the tornado, protecting us. That's about all the info I have right now. A tornado only hits here about every 10 years. The last was in 2002, which caused $25 million in damage. That one again was within 10 miles of us.

Here's the link to the video. This is only of the OSU campus. Please don't stalk me. smile

http://www.fox8.com/videobe....Tornado

Added (2010-09-17, 8:47 Am)
---------------------------------------------
I am one of the VERY few people with power right now.

Ev3rLaSt_UkDate: Saturday, 2010-09-18, 9:01 AM | Message # 2
Captain
surprised

MetallifanDate: Saturday, 2010-09-18, 4:10 PM | Message # 3
Lol.

ƒatality ƒorum§ » FPS Public Gaming Forum » General » Tornado! :O
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: