Home | My profile | Registration | Log out | Login
Wednesday, 2024-04-24, 1:49 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
ƒatality ƒorum§ » FPS Public Gaming Forum » General » Out with the old & in with the new
Out with the old & in with the new
Heather[FL]Date: Saturday, 2010-12-18, 11:17 PM | Message # 1
[-F-]Admin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
What Game In You Opinion Was The Hottest Of 2010?
Post it up With Details

"& i can Die now, Rebirth Mother Fucker Hop up in my spaceship & leave earth motherfucker"

StrawberryShakeMan[AdM]Date: Sunday, 2010-12-19, 3:00 PM | Message # 2
Fatality Admin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault Spearhead

'nuff said

Hobbitdude[AdM]Date: Sunday, 2010-12-19, 3:11 PM | Message # 3
General
Group: Members
Awards: 1
It's easy to forget about games that are released in the first half of the year, but Mass Effect 2 managed to stay fresh in our minds for more than 11 months against heavy competition. Stunning environments, unforgettable characters, a gripping story, and kick-ass combat are just some of the many reasons Mass Effect 2 surpassed every other game launched on the Xbox 360. More importantly, BioWare successfully implemented a feature touted back in the original Mass Effect: plot divergences depending on your actions. It was awesome having a choice you made in Mass Effect come back to haunt you in the sequel, and we can't wait to see how everything comes to a head in the third. -http://www.ign.com/

I think it should be game of the year, i played this on PC only and i got SC2 and mass effect is better, never got to play red dead since theirs no PC game of it so fuck it. mass effect by far my favorite game next to assassin creed witch are both Canadian games.

for next year Portal 2 and Dragon Age II, ANDDDDD! mass effect 3 are going to be really good, i hope.

SlickDevilDate: Sunday, 2010-12-19, 3:23 PM | Message # 4
Private
Group: Friends
Awards: 3
i would say the hottest game would be black ops

ƒatality ƒorum§ » FPS Public Gaming Forum » General » Out with the old & in with the new
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: