Home | My profile | Registration | Log out | Login
Tuesday, 2024-04-23, 6:10 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
ƒatality ƒorum§ » Lord of the Rings Online - Fatality » General Chat » FaTaLiTy KiNsHiP BrEe pArTy (Unity)
FaTaLiTy KiNsHiP BrEe pArTy
CALSTARDate: Friday, 2012-11-30, 4:31 PM | Message # 1
ƒatality Officer
Group: Officers
Awards: 0
Hey All -
Last night we took photos at the Kin-Hall and locations around there. One being the current banner for this website that Twistedrain took with the waterfall in the background.....awesome.

We had a great time as Twistedrain ran our Kinship through Bree as we paraded our horses through there inviting all to come join. There after we ran over to Trestle Bridge and.....JUMPED. Oh yea that was great stuff watching my horses head crack against the rock... wacko

After everyone wrangled there horses and selves together we trotted back into Bree out in front of the Prancing Pony, cranked out some campfires by the Fountain and cranked up a Jam Session with dancing and Chillaxin'

Can't wait to do it all again with some of the best characters I've had the pleasure to game with.
HUZZAH Y'all, HUZZAH
~CALSTAR de CUGNA~

Heather[FL]Date: Friday, 2012-11-30, 11:53 PM | Message # 2
[-F-]Admin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Yes I cant wait either!!!! it was a great adventure with all who joined us (: (:
- hope to see everyone again next week!

"& i can Die now, Rebirth Mother Fucker Hop up in my spaceship & leave earth motherfucker"

CrunchoDate: Tuesday, 2012-12-04, 2:52 PM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
YOU TOOK PICS WITHOUT ME IN THEM? So mean haha

We live only once so act as young as you can and have fun at every turn.

Heather[FL]Date: Tuesday, 2012-12-04, 3:41 PM | Message # 4
[-F-]Admin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
you can take some this weekend with us!!!! (:

"& i can Die now, Rebirth Mother Fucker Hop up in my spaceship & leave earth motherfucker"

ƒatality ƒorum§ » Lord of the Rings Online - Fatality » General Chat » FaTaLiTy KiNsHiP BrEe pArTy (Unity)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: