Home | My profile | Registration | Log out | Login
Friday, 2024-04-19, 1:21 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
ƒatality ƒorum§ » Lord of the Rings Online - Fatality » General Chat » Commonplace or Common Threads (Community)
Commonplace or Common Threads
CALSTARDate: Friday, 2012-11-30, 4:19 PM | Message # 1
ƒatality Officer
Group: Officers
Awards: 0
Hey All -
Remember when having something in common was something that led to great friends....it still happens but not so much as much as it was. In my travels I've seen more Competition based on similarity than Common grounds leading to Common Interests.

As a kin-member I would like to just put it out there, IF you find yourself in a social rut with a social nut.... remember, everyone has a bad day and it's worth it in the long run to be flexible with those you may have never seen yourself hanging with. In the big picture you'll make more friends that may not talk to you all the time and visa versa - but seeing your name online will at least not bring up an annoying picture in their mind.

We are all about Community and Common Threads..... so next time your rollin' through the Shire or in and around there abouts..... Try not to let everything or anyone make you crazy and get Commonplace..... Stop and Relate, Move On and Have a Better Day.....

(This Was An Encouraging Moment from CALSTAR'S CORNER)

Message edited by CALSTAR - Friday, 2012-11-30, 4:20 PM

Heather[FL]Date: Friday, 2012-11-30, 9:47 PM | Message # 2
[-F-]Admin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
<3 this is epic win!!! (:

"& i can Die now, Rebirth Mother Fucker Hop up in my spaceship & leave earth motherfucker"

ƒatality ƒorum§ » Lord of the Rings Online - Fatality » General Chat » Commonplace or Common Threads (Community)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: