Home | My profile | Registration | Log out | Login
Saturday, 2024-04-20, 3:44 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
ƒatality ƒorum§ » Lord of the Rings Online - Fatality » About Yourself » Joined last night (15/3/13)
Joined last night (15/3/13)
BaneStinDate: Saturday, 2013-03-16, 8:58 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Members
Awards: 0
My IGN in Banestin (Bane-Stin) My IRL is Samuel.
I joined  Fatality last night and received an amazing welcome from the guys/gals on Vent, thanks
I have been playing video games since Warcraft II:  Tides of Darkness (was on a friends computer , I forget how many years ago that was...) I built a computer about two years after I was introduced to computer gaming and bought Half-Life .(I had seen the box at BestBuy and knew I had to have the game) upon completion of Half-Life I went in search of another game and found Delta Force. About two minutes after I beat the campaign, my brother walked in and gave me Delta Force 2, hence started my online gaming addiction.  
From that point I played all the DF games, (though Land Warrior and Task Force Dagger lead only to disappointment) COD:MW,Guild Wars/2, WoW,BF3,SWTOR,Age of Conan, Diablo(all)  and many more. 
Though I played many games from many genres, there were a few that stood out and set the standard for what I looked for in a game. When it comes to MMOs, LOTRO is the standard setter and the community in LOTRO is outstanding compared to other games/MMOs in which I have spent my time and money.

Anyway, Thank you again for the warm welcome, I look forward to seeing ya'll in game and talking to ya'll in vent!

Heather[FL]Date: Saturday, 2013-03-16, 5:25 PM | Message # 2
[-F-]Admin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Well we're glad your on board with us! I hope you had fun on our few runs today!!! & look forward to seeing you on vent everyday biggrin

"& i can Die now, Rebirth Mother Fucker Hop up in my spaceship & leave earth motherfucker"

merakiytDate: Sunday, 2016-07-10, 11:48 PM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Users
Awards: 0
BANESTIN where are you man? I miss you. Used to play with you all the time. Hemme, Hezze, etc. You deleted all your characters one random day. Sorry mate, but you were a big part of my childhood. Sorry again if I don't ring a bell, but I'd love to catch up!

ƒatality ƒorum§ » Lord of the Rings Online - Fatality » About Yourself » Joined last night (15/3/13)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: