Home | My profile | Registration | Log out | Login
Friday, 2024-03-29, 10:24 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
ƒatality ƒorum§ » Lord of the Rings Online - Fatality » About Yourself » Wanting to Join/Already a member
Wanting to Join/Already a member
Heather[FL]Date: Saturday, 2012-12-08, 11:50 PM | Message # 1
[-F-]Admin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
***MUST HAVE VENTRILLO WORKING BEFORE YOU POST***
Ventrillo ip--64.95.53.68:26267
---You must be MATURE immaturity wont be tolerated--patient DONT POST IF UR GONNA BE IMPATIENT!!!!!!
To all recruits/members wanting to join please fill out the info below by posting it with your recruitment request.

Game name:
Recent Kins:
Refrence: (if you have one)
Anything else you would like us to know: (Optional)

"& i can Die now, Rebirth Mother Fucker Hop up in my spaceship & leave earth motherfucker"

zarcothellisDate: Saturday, 2012-12-22, 7:16 AM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Members
Awards: 0
Game name: Mynestra (female Captain -- currently lvl 44)
Age: 43 male Teacher of 5th graders in foreign lands wink The name is Jay (or Mr. Jay if you prefer wink
Ventrilo:Hong Kong Jay
Recent Kins: Tarondar
Refrence: none
Anything else you would like us to know: Hi all, new member here. This is an alternate character. I actually lead a very small kin on Brandywine called Tarondar. I've returned to playing during the last four months after taking a year and a half off. I'm using this character to get to know new people. I'm originally from New England (Maine & CT) but I'm currently on teaching assignment in Hong Kong! My playing hours are opposite of what they used to be, so I'm hoping some folk in Fatality are on when I'm on. I'm very helpful and knowledgeable about both the game and Tolkien's works. My other characters include a lvl75 RK, lvl47 Hunter, lvl35 LM, lvl28 Warden, and two lowbie chars (Burglar and Champ). I've got Westfold crafting in Jeweler and Metalsmith (both guilded to max rank) if anyone needs anything made. Also working on Cook (I think he's at Supreme level currently, but not that high in guild yet). My partner in crime from my Tarondar kin is a lvl 75 Mini and I'm sure she'd help out if anyone needed her (she's pretty high in Tailor guild as well).

Nice to meet you all and looking forward to chatting in vent with whoever is awake when I'm playing! smile

J

Message edited by zarcothellis - Saturday, 2012-12-22, 7:56 AM

SingelmaltDate: Friday, 2013-04-26, 2:16 PM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Members
Awards: 0
Game name: Dwamoin
Ventrilo: Martinii
Recent Kins: Alts a while ago.

Hi everyone, I'm one of your recruits and have been playing mostly solo lotro for 4 years.  I'm not familiar with a lot of the instances therefore but will gladly help out and join in when I have time. I've missed that portion of the game.  Thamks for the invite,

Paul

ƒatality ƒorum§ » Lord of the Rings Online - Fatality » About Yourself » Wanting to Join/Already a member
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: