Home | My profile | Registration | Log out | Login
Friday, 2024-04-19, 5:05 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Archive - read only
ƒatality ƒorum§ » FPS Public Gaming Forum » FPS Game Recruiting » (Finished) WaR_RaGe wanting to join the clan (WaR_RaGe wanting to join the clan)
(Finished) WaR_RaGe wanting to join the clan
JenniferDate: Friday, 2010-07-23, 4:11 PM | Message # 1
Colonel
Group: Friends
Awards: 0
Game name: WaR_RaGe
Xfire:jenny8921
Ventrillo: dont have one
Recent Clans: CC, [HI],[ipc], and vG.
Reference: Dark Rifleman
Anything else you want for us to know: My name is jenny and I love playing medal of honor and call of duty MW1. Im really easy to get along with im a very nice person and Im definetlely a game girl lol biggrin

Ðårk•RiflemaNDate: Friday, 2010-07-23, 4:54 PM | Message # 2
Private
Awards: 2
Good enough for me smile

A beautiful sight,
We're happy tonight.
Walking in a winter wonderland.

StrawberryShakeMan[AdM]Date: Friday, 2010-07-23, 10:36 PM | Message # 3
Fatality Admin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
niccee another lady good luck smile

JenniferDate: Saturday, 2010-07-24, 0:03 AM | Message # 4
Colonel
Thanks! happy

Added (2010-07-24, 0:02 Am)
---------------------------------------------
hey this is random but in my profile it says my birthday in december but i did not put that my birthday is in july so what do i do to change that?

Message edited by WaR_RaGe - Saturday, 2010-07-24, 0:04 AM

Heather[FL]Date: Saturday, 2010-07-24, 3:24 PM | Message # 5
[-F-]Admin
Awards: 4
Make it into ventrillo- love to have new people in there with us and id like to see another girl in the clan as well ! =)

and i dont think your able to change it unless you go to unet.com and fix your profile through them =) hope you get it

"& i can Die now, Rebirth Mother Fucker Hop up in my spaceship & leave earth motherfucker"

JenniferDate: Saturday, 2010-07-24, 4:33 PM | Message # 6
Colonel
thanks but i cant get ventrillo because i dont have a microphone and i cant get a microphone because i dont have the money right now unless you dont have to have a microphone in ventrillo but dark rifleman said that i ididnt have to have ventrillo anyways and that you guys werent strict on it so do i have to have it or is just good to have if i get in the clan?

StrawberryShakeMan[AdM]Date: Saturday, 2010-07-24, 10:18 PM | Message # 7
Fatality Admin
Awards: 5
I would say you should get it so you can hear us talking in case we need to tell you something while playing and if you ever do get a mic then you would already have it installed. I'm sure heather can elaborate more on it though smile

JenniferDate: Saturday, 2010-07-24, 11:35 PM | Message # 8
Colonel
okay but i like i said I dont have enough money right now to get a mic so yea but when i do get the money which will prolly be in august then i will get a mic does that sound good? happy

Heather[FL]Date: Saturday, 2010-07-24, 11:43 PM | Message # 9
[-F-]Admin
You hit it right on the head with that one shake it is good to have even if its just to listen to us talk while in game.---and we arent strict we have 3 rules dont talk shit in the servers you have to have vent and xfire thats simple...

"& i can Die now, Rebirth Mother Fucker Hop up in my spaceship & leave earth motherfucker"

JenniferDate: Sunday, 2010-07-25, 1:30 PM | Message # 10
Colonel
okay, but im confused, so i can get vent and still listen to you guys without a microphone? and not to rush or anything but when do you think I will know when I am in this clan or not?

Heather[FL]Date: Sunday, 2010-07-25, 1:50 PM | Message # 11
[-F-]Admin
yes so if we scrim u can hear us or if were frozen in the ft server we can tell u where we are.... and i dont have you on my xfire dont know anything about u none of the members know you yet so as soon as you do that then your good to go make a few appearances in vent and add the clan xfire to yours http://www.xfire.com/communities/mohfatality/

JenniferDate: Sunday, 2010-07-25, 7:41 PM | Message # 12
Colonel
Okay will do thanks! and you want me to add your xfire clan right now? or wait until i get vent and get to know you guys?

Added (2010-07-25, 7:37 PM)
hey what is the default channel? i got the password and the IP and the port number but i need the default channel and i put in the other 3 but when i connect nothing comes up...

Added (2010-07-25, 7:41 PM)
or is your server just offline right now?

Ðårk•RiflemaNDate: Sunday, 2010-07-25, 8:04 PM | Message # 13
Private
Awards: 2
Whichever suits you smile

A beautiful sight,
We're happy tonight.
Walking in a winter wonderland.

Heather[FL]Date: Sunday, 2010-07-25, 9:51 PM | Message # 14
[-F-]Admin
its up and running you dont have to have a default channel make sure u dont have the port with the ip address but in its own- thats happend a few times

JenniferDate: Sunday, 2010-07-25, 11:06 PM | Message # 15
Colonel
okay i got it working so how do i hear you guys?

ƒatality ƒorum§ » FPS Public Gaming Forum » FPS Game Recruiting » (Finished) WaR_RaGe wanting to join the clan (WaR_RaGe wanting to join the clan)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: