Home | My profile | Registration | Log out | Login
Friday, 2024-04-19, 8:30 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Archive - read only
ƒatality ƒorum§ » FPS Public Gaming Forum » General » This is what happens.... (when dark wants a holiday without pay>>>)
This is what happens....
Heather[FL]Date: Saturday, 2010-10-23, 3:35 AM | Message # 1
[-F-]Admin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
†•ƒ•†ÐårK•RiflemaN|ADM|: btw, i'll be on holiday on sunday/monday and tuesday so if you dont see me thats why wink
†•ƒ•† H媆hε®|FL|: oh
†•ƒ•†ÐårK•RiflemaN|ADM|: i probably wont have a connection at the hotel
†•ƒ•† H媆hε®|FL|: i have to work sunday but off mon thru wed
†•ƒ•†ÐårK•RiflemaN|ADM|: I'm sure you'll all survive without meh
†•ƒ•† H媆hε®|FL|: NO
†•ƒ•† H媆hε®|FL|: *runs*
†•ƒ•† H媆hε®|FL|: your gonna come back to a vent thats been thru WW5
†•ƒ•†ÐårK•RiflemaN|ADM|: I know right
†•ƒ•† H媆hε®|FL|: =)
†•ƒ•†ÐårK•RiflemaN|ADM|: there'll be a small civil war going on, fire everywhere, Slick'll be hiding under a table with his arse in the air, Shake will be leading a small band across the lobby and into the admin offices
†•ƒ•†ÐårK•RiflemaN|ADM|: I'll spot Papi lagging with a blunt stick in the semi-darkness
†•ƒ•†ÐårK•RiflemaN|ADM|: Twisted & Giggles will be hiding in the server channel playing poker with random dogs
†•ƒ•†ÐårK•RiflemaN|ADM|: Omni and Ever will have boarded themselves in the clan kitchain and built a tank out of the fridge, toaster and microwave,
†•ƒ•†ÐårK•RiflemaN|ADM|: And there'll be a small hole in the floor where Pain's digging his way out with a fuckin' spoon
†•ƒ•† H媆hε®|FL|: ahaha
†•ƒ•† H媆hε®|FL|: thats exactly how its gonna go! ill be screaming RUN AWAYYYYYYYY!
†•ƒ•† H媆hε®|FL|: all because u wanted a holiday
†•ƒ•†ÐårK•RiflemaN|ADM|: Yes, i can just imagine walking in with my suitcase and stepping over burnt furnature and empty bullet casings...
Papi

Run Awayyyyyyyy!

"& i can Die now, Rebirth Mother Fucker Hop up in my spaceship & leave earth motherfucker"

StonerDate: Saturday, 2010-10-23, 3:50 AM | Message # 2
Lance Corp.
Group: Friends
Awards: 1
lmao.

"†•ƒ•†ÐårK•RiflemaN|ADM|: there'll be a small civil war going on, fire everywhere, Slick'll be hiding under a table with his arse in the air, Shake will be leading a small band across the lobby and into the admin offices
†•ƒ•†ÐårK•RiflemaN|ADM|: I'll spot Papi lagging with a blunt stick in the semi-darkness
†•ƒ•†ÐårK•RiflemaN|ADM|: Twisted & Giggles will be hiding in the server channel playing poker with random dogs
†•ƒ•†ÐårK•RiflemaN|ADM|: Omni and Ever will have boarded themselves in the clan kitchain and built a tank out of the fridge, toaster and microwave,
†•ƒ•†ÐårK•RiflemaN|ADM|: And there'll be a small hole in the floor where Pain's digging his way out with a fuckin' spoon "

This cracked me up.

It's far from Over.

ƒatality ƒorum§ » FPS Public Gaming Forum » General » This is what happens.... (when dark wants a holiday without pay>>>)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: