Home | My profile | Registration | Log out | Login
Thursday, 2024-03-28, 12:44 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
ƒatality ƒorum§ » Lord of the Rings Online - Fatality » General Chat » Honors to One a Fatality for All (Fatality)
Honors to One a Fatality for All
CALSTARDate: Tuesday, 2013-12-17, 10:57 PM | Message # 1
ƒatality Officer
Group: Officers
Awards: 0
I would like to express my gratitude to Twisted and all of our Fatality Family for the expressed warmth and brotherly affection that you all continue to show the kinship and the shire. My honor to Twisted for her diligence in managing the many that have passed through and remain a part of our strength and unity. Being a part of Fatality for me reminisces the quality of unity and valor that signifies and exceeds the mark of determination Twisted's passion has built and keeps me here long after the full year I've been called kinsman. The end of this season, take the time to pay it forward to the new and genuine players you meet along your way, and invite them to be a part of the circle of many that together is truly One - " Fatality" - And remember that we are all here for each other and for each other we are all TWISTED. - Happy Seasons and Many More.... CALSTAR DE CUGNA

ƒatality ƒorum§ » Lord of the Rings Online - Fatality » General Chat » Honors to One a Fatality for All (Fatality)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: