Home | My profile | Registration | Log out | Login
Thursday, 2024-03-28, 3:33 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
ƒatality ƒorum§ » Lord of the Rings Online - Fatality » General Chat » kin crafting/armour/wep chests? (everyone look please)
kin crafting/armour/wep chests? (everyone look please)
iloveyoutooDate: Saturday, 2013-01-12, 10:29 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Members
Awards: 0
hi,
sorry about typing errors, im not going to recheck over any over this.
as ive asked around it seems what im about to say doesnt exist in this kin.
i think that members, perhaps officers in this kin whom own houses should set up their houses as crafting houses, with selected officers homes dedicated to the storage of a particular craft.
their names will be told to the kin and what craft their chests will contain. and so that members rather than selling their unwanted/ unusalble recipts, resources and crafted items can send then via mail to the officer and have them store it for all members use.
in doing this, it will create a tight knit community, where everyone can have the chance to contibute, no matter what thir level this can also create loyalty to the kinship and members/ officers
just an initial thought, please give support to make this happen or something similar happen.

Heather[FL]Date: Thursday, 2013-02-14, 9:49 AM | Message # 2
[-F-]Admin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Setting up our crafters now (: Every saturday will be kin crafting day!

"& i can Die now, Rebirth Mother Fucker Hop up in my spaceship & leave earth motherfucker"

ƒatality ƒorum§ » Lord of the Rings Online - Fatality » General Chat » kin crafting/armour/wep chests? (everyone look please)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: