Home | My profile | Registration | Log out | Login
Friday, 2024-03-29, 9:08 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
ƒatality ƒorum§ » Lord of the Rings Online - Fatality » General Chat » APPOINTMENT APPRECIATION to OFFICER (I Appreciate Your Comfort in Approving me as an Officer)
APPOINTMENT APPRECIATION to OFFICER
CALSTARDate: Tuesday, 2012-12-04, 7:08 PM | Message # 1
ƒatality Officer
Group: Officers
Awards: 0
Thank You Twisted ( insert name here ) - lol
I never rush into a decision unless it plays to my intuitions and my decision to stay onboard with Fatality Kinship was one of those right ones. The Kin is sharing, flexible and loyal which steps outside the normal model of those that pepper the online gaming community. Many their are that Raid into anxiety and often leave the casual player in the dust... Although ours takes on all facets of gaming we do not let the weak straggle and fall unless that's their choice. - Your personality in part of who we know is a direct reflection of the availability you've been for others and that our kinship takes on that character to all those we call family. Your Awesome, keep being you...
Sincerely
Calstar de Cugna

ƒatality ƒorum§ » Lord of the Rings Online - Fatality » General Chat » APPOINTMENT APPRECIATION to OFFICER (I Appreciate Your Comfort in Approving me as an Officer)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: