Home | My profile | Registration | Log out | Login
Friday, 2024-03-29, 1:04 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
ƒatality ƒorum§ » Lord of the Rings Online - Fatality » About Yourself » Feel great to be a part of the kin
Feel great to be a part of the kin
DrewynDate: Friday, 2013-01-04, 4:11 AM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Members
Awards: 0
My usual logon name is Drewyn (pronounced Drew In) and I have had the chance to try vent. Myt toons are from Canada; Nestephant, Haliath, Pretorwulf, et al, and I've already had the chance to meet some good friends in this kin. Thanks for allowing me into your circle. You are a fun bunch to be with! As for me, I'm on under this name since i have so many toons on LOTRO.

I believe in trying to help ohers and having fun among other points of discussion. I am not political in all of this but am just looking to find friends to have fun with, fellow with and help out with. Let me know when I'm on if I can help out, crafting or questing and I will try to do my best!

Work during days, so will be limited during the evenings. Let me know if you want to know more about me!
Haliath, Nestepahhant, Pretorwulf et al...
Drewyn

Heather[FL]Date: Monday, 2013-01-14, 9:42 PM | Message # 2
[-F-]Admin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Glad to have ya Drewyn or better known as the invisible altaholic!!! lol hal!! i always find you (:

"& i can Die now, Rebirth Mother Fucker Hop up in my spaceship & leave earth motherfucker"

ƒatality ƒorum§ » Lord of the Rings Online - Fatality » About Yourself » Feel great to be a part of the kin
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: