Home | My profile | Registration | Log out | Login
Thursday, 2024-03-28, 5:28 PM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
ƒatality ƒorum§ » Lord of the Rings Online - Fatality » About Yourself » Jamaraen interested
Jamaraen interested
JamaraenDate: Tuesday, 2012-12-11, 5:29 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Friends
Awards: 0
Hello,
I'm an old player with a lot of MMOs, spent some years with Everquest (since EQ1 started !) where I've been in some raiding guilds (not many, because I tend to stay a lot with the same friends)
after more than 10 years of raids, I was starting feeling like in a job, took me some months, but I decided to stop both raiding and EQII.
I am ooking for a fun game, with nice peoples, without being obliged to raid and be here when I don't want to play.

Of course, I connect rather often, 3 or 4 times a week, and I want to help when I can, group when I can or if help is needed.
Got a main, Captain who just got her 30 (Jamaraen) and is tailor/harvester (wood and minerals)
and a level 10 rogue (Jamarien), I don't plan to level him as an adventurer, he is already a farmer level 8 and cook too.

in terms of other games, I also tried Rift (loved, but not many things to do when I bought it at beginning), DDO (well... no, boring) and TSW. I loved that last one for a while, but nightmare dungeons were really too complicated to be fun for me.

Another thing : I'm EURO (French even) and I play during afternoon or evenings. That's why I am very interested by you, because I always see peoples from Fatality, and some of them told me they were Euro.
Vent works, I tested the connection. I used it a lot for raiding with euro guilds, where english is the only language that we all speak (more or less ...)

Well, I hope I'll see you in game soon have fun anyway.

Heather[FL]Date: Wednesday, 2012-12-12, 1:06 PM | Message # 2
[-F-]Admin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 4
Nice to meet ya jamaraen. We're glad to have you in our kin (: we tend to relax and skirm/instance/raid as we go. So you ought to have fun with us!!! (: see ya in the server.

"& i can Die now, Rebirth Mother Fucker Hop up in my spaceship & leave earth motherfucker"

JamaraenDate: Thursday, 2012-12-13, 2:25 PM | Message # 3
Private
just a question : is there a server wide chat to find officers ? or should I add them to my friend list ?
easier I guess to add them, but I did not find a list in the forum.
If you can tell me what to do, would be great, or I'll cry a lot.
And beat my wife because I'm frustrated, then will go to jail, see you responsibility ?

Heather[FL]Date: Friday, 2012-12-14, 12:41 PM | Message # 4
[-F-]Admin
LOL i will work on getting a list on here (: For now just add them to your friends list. im Twistedrain

"& i can Die now, Rebirth Mother Fucker Hop up in my spaceship & leave earth motherfucker"

JamaraenDate: Saturday, 2012-12-15, 4:35 AM | Message # 5
Private
got an invite yesterday.
Great.
I'm happy, I can die now.

Heather[FL]Date: Saturday, 2012-12-15, 11:01 AM | Message # 6
[-F-]Admin
haha (: woohoo! Enjoy & let us know if ya need anything!

ƒatality ƒorum§ » Lord of the Rings Online - Fatality » About Yourself » Jamaraen interested
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: