Home | My profile | Registration | Log out | Login
Thursday, 2024-03-28, 5:48 AM
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Archive - read only
ƒatality ƒorum§ » FPS Public Gaming Forum » Introduce Yourself » hi im heather and im a noob
hi im heather and im a noob
StrawberryShakeMan[AdM]Date: Monday, 2010-08-30, 6:50 PM | Message # 16
Fatality Admin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
My name is Jackson. Here's a little about me. I was born and raised in Phoenix, AZ (just south of Flagstaff). I am currently living in Scottsdale, AZ where I am attending ASU where I am NOT playing baseball and majoring in Health Science. Yes, I have not been on hardly at all the past few weeks. I have been very busy with classes which are underway and I DON'T have baseball practice 6 days a week which has NOT been keeping me fairly occupied. I will try to get on vent and ingame more often in the near future, but I cannot make any promises where as like I said, I am very busy.

P.S. I try to get on at least in the nighttime before I go to bed as I don't have baseball practice unlike NEENJA!!!!

P.S.S. Sorry NEENJA!!!!! for stealing your post to use as an outline for mine, I only meant to "borrow" it :P

P.S.S.S. I am usually on on the weekends more often being that I am a loser and I have no one to hang out with sad sadface

P.S.S.S.S. I need a life

P.S.S.S.S.S. The P.S.S.S. part was a joke btw, I am definitely NOT a loser and I usually have other mexcians(cool ones) over to hang with and go swimming xD

Message edited by StrawberryShakeMan - Monday, 2010-08-30, 6:51 PM

The-Rogue-NinjaDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-31, 9:58 AM | Message # 17
[-F-]Admin
Group: Officers
Awards: 2
lol Shake. reading that just made my day. and you do know that 'P.S.' stands for "Postscript", right? so instead of doing P.S.S.S (etc), you should do P.P.P.S. idk why i felt like i had to correct you but that was kinda buggin me lol.

Ev3rLaSt_UkDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-31, 3:31 PM | Message # 18
Captain
Group: Members
Awards: 1
you always have to get it wrong don't you shake! wink

StrawberryShakeMan[AdM]Date: Tuesday, 2010-08-31, 7:13 PM | Message # 19
Fatality Admin
Awards: 5
Oh well I dont normally use "P.S." and I just asked my friend how to do it but he said P.S.S. etc.

but anyways thanks for the mini-grammar lesson :P

everlast

shut up wink

MetallifanDate: Sunday, 2010-09-19, 10:48 PM | Message # 20
Yo. I'm Andrew. I'm 17 and I'm in my second year of two years of welding training at the local career center, which is one of the best in Ohio. I've been playing bass guitar for about 4 years now. If you want to see some videos of me playing, go to YouTube and type in "tallicafan1112". I like candle-lit dinners and long walks on the beach...... Oh, wait. This isn't one of those. ANNNYYWAAYSSS... I'm not planning on going to college in the near future. Maybe sometime when I'm in my mid to late 20s. I plan on going straight into the workforce, working for 5 years, and getting my CWI (Certified Welding Inspector) License. After that, who knows? It's hard to type this without laughing every now and then because Shake's sig is sitting there fucking glittering into my eyes. That's all I can really think of to type right now. Dueces.

Message edited by Achen - Sunday, 2010-09-19, 10:50 PM

Heather[FL]Date: Monday, 2010-09-20, 12:42 PM | Message # 21
[-F-]Admin
Awards: 4
lolz @ shakes sig u guys are supposed to make your OWN THREADS GOSH!!! lol jk its rather entertaining reading tho biggrin

"& i can Die now, Rebirth Mother Fucker Hop up in my spaceship & leave earth motherfucker"

The-Rogue-NinjaDate: Monday, 2010-09-20, 12:47 PM | Message # 22
[-F-]Admin
Group: Officers
Wouldn't just be more fun to add on to this thread so we can all see shake's sig a bunch of times?

Ðårk•RiflemaNDate: Monday, 2010-09-20, 5:16 PM | Message # 23
Private
Group: Friends
Mines' the redhead, apparently.

A beautiful sight,
We're happy tonight.
Walking in a winter wonderland.

GigglesDate: Tuesday, 2010-09-21, 6:02 PM | Message # 24
Private
Group: Friends
Awards: 3
I'll take the other three, ive got a truck bed of chicken and a lifetime supply of trojans -latex snap- Ill show you where the stray goose goes baby wink

MetallifanDate: Monday, 2010-09-27, 0:43 AM | Message # 25
O.O

ƒatality ƒorum§ » FPS Public Gaming Forum » Introduce Yourself » hi im heather and im a noob
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: